My hope is that this series can continue to be a source of inspiration and information. I hope you continue to question, observe, reflect and to share! I’m so thankful for each of you who have shared posts and shared over on Facebook!
contains affiliate links
Here’s what you can win!!:
For Australian and New Zealand readers:
A $AUD100 gift certificate from an incredible sponsor of Racheous – Lovable Learning Modern Teaching Aids, Australia’s largest supplier of educational resources – Yes, that’s right, $100 to spend on whatever you want!! How amazing is that?!
lesbian near me
An art materials pack valued at over $AUD100 to restock your art cupboard – generously donated by https://www.racheous.com/gay-dating-apps-australia/.
The pack includes:
- Watercolour Palette
- Easy Wash Paint – Metallic x 3 colours
- Easy Wash Paint – Fluoro x 3 colours
- Basics Chalk Pastels – Pack 12
- Visual Art Diary
- Soft Pastels- Pack 24
- Watercolour Paper
- Acrylic Paints
- Large Oil Pastels – Pack 24
Lori Pickert has very generously donated a second signed copy of her book; Project-based Homeschooling, for one lucky Australian/New Zealand reader. Thanks Lori!
For International Readers:
Now we couldn’t forget you guys, could we? Here’s what you could win:
A spot in Playful Learning’s tremendously inspiring Playful Learning Spaces e-course – valued at $US78. I’ve taken this course and really loved it. It’s packed full of inspiration. I know you will benefit greatly from it too!
A $US50 gift certificate from my lovely sponsor Children’s Wallet Cards (from So Awesome) generously donated by Marie-Claire Camp. We have all of these beautiful children’s wallet cards. They are such high quality and so much fun for pretend play and using in creative projects! I know you will love them!
A copy of Project-Based Homeschooling: Mentoring Self-Directed Learners generously donated by Lori Pickert – This book transformed the way I view learning. My copy is well thumbed through and frequently referenced. I know yours will soon be too. It is a truly inspiring and helpful book!
We told you it was an awesome giveaway! So, how do you win?
How to Enter: Simply answer the following question in the comments section of this post: Which post in this series had the greatest impact on your family, and why?
This giveaway is now closed and the winners have been notified via email. Thank you so much for your thoughtful and touching responses!
Conditions of Entry:
- You have two chances to win: one entry on An Everyday Story and one on Racheous.
- This is not a game of chance. The responses deemed most creative and most thoughtful will be chosen as the winners.
- The giveaway will run from 8:30pm AEST Wednesday April 30 to midnight AEST Wednesday May 7 – so you have a little time to think about your response.
- Each entry will require a valid email address – so we can email you to tell you you’ve won! The winners will have 48 hours from the time the giveaway closes to get in contact with myself or Kate Gribble from An Everyday Story.
- If the winners do not contact us within that time, the giveaway will be redrawn The judges decision is final. No correspondence will be entered in to.
- The products shown in the pictures may change slightly (paint colours are subject to availability).
Best of luck and thank you for following our 30 Days to Transform Your Play series!!